With over five million followers on Instagram, Zari Hassan continues to make headlines with her life. We’ve all seen the drama and controversy but one thing we can get from Zari Hassan is her motivational quotes on social media.
Being a CEO of Brooklyn City Colleges in South Africa, a mother of five and having seen the good, the bad and the worst, she might just be the right person to give advice to those looking for success.
Well, below are ten quotes by Zarina Hassan:
1. The 3 C’s in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.
2. Always dress up and show up coz opportunities will never come knocking on your door. #Consistency
3. The more u know is the more you’ll know you don’t know.
Unapozidi kujua unagundua kwamba aujui chochote au aujui kitu
4. Nothing is ever wrong. We learn from every step we take. Whatever you did today was the way it was meant to be. Be proud of you. Losing is a learning experience. #LifeOfaMomprenuer
5. You ever notice how greatness never hates on greatness. Only the mediocre seem to find a way because it’s tough to relate to somebody being exceptional at something 🤔
6. Never let somebody who’s already given up on their dreams talk you out of yours. All that negativity is blocking your blessings ❌ I’m on good vibes & positivity all year
7. When you focus on all the things you have to do… it’s very easy to get demotivated. Focus on what you WANT and WHY you want it! Operate at your highest potential
8. Do not give up; the beginning is always the hardest. Remember, you cant have a rainbow and sunshine without rain. In the long run, it will pay off. #Persistence
9. 1st step to success is believing in yourself and your ability to do things. #BeliveItAndOwnIt
10.The most important thing you can do is make a difference, let’s all focus on the goals
Zari prays for deadbeat fathers, Diamond Platnumz unaskia?