How to get more on Multi TV:
- Press MENU on your Multi TELEVISION SET remote control
- Select INSTALLATION
- Select EDIT SATELLITE TV
- Click on the YELLOW BUTTON to “Add” a fresh satellite. A new dialog box should seem titled “Add Satellite”.
- Fill the “Add Satellite” box using the information below and then select YES:
- Dish: Astra 2B
- Longitude: tips E
- Frequency: 12572
- Image Rate: 2854
- Polarization: Sixth is v (Press the Right button to change the polarization from They would to V)
- Astra 2B should now appear in the set of Satellites under the EDIT SATELLITE menu.
- Select Astra 2B and press FINE.
- Under REVISE TRANSPONDER, Press the ORANGE BUTTON and enter the following values each at a time:
Frequency Symbol Price Polarization
12572 2854 Sixth is v
Read the end of this article at https://bornrealist.com/multi-tv-channels-how-to-get-more/