Bob Phondo took to Twitter to express his undying love and devotion for his woman.
In a heartwarming tweet he wrote, “I wanna share 10 things about this woman before we wed this weekend;
1. When I met her I had no place to stay. I was sleeping on a couch at a friend’s house. And she knew.
2. I found a place later on, and she helped to pay my rent for months
3. She got me my first car ever.
4. My laptop got damaged and I needed it so much at the time so I could work on my things in order to earn something. She gave me hers.
5. She covered most costs for our dates for a year.
6. She invested in our first two businesses together. And opted for me to run them full time.
Royal wedding! Inside the secret wedding of Paul Kagame’s daughter
7. I never met her mom until when I brought my family to meet hers.
8. She celebrated and congratulated me for any penny I made at the time, even when it was as little as $10.
9. She supported everything I was trying to do to make ends meet. Whether it earned us money or not.
10. Though I’m very stable and all that now, I know she doesn’t really care about those things. She cares about me solely. I know she’d give me anything in the world if she had to,coz she has proved it over and over again.
Ladies and gentlemen, that’s the kinda woman I’m marrying
The Twittersphere went wild. Here are some of the reactions.
@NotAustinbelike: She married a hobosexual.
@NotoriousTLT: She’s adopting you, not marrying you.
@theonlyjacques: Reading the comments I can see why a good bit of y’all women single…. y’all look at generosity as a weakness. When it’s actually a strength being selfless has a greater reward than selfishness. But y’all continue being single.
@miss_mumbz: Men can be such gold diggers smh
@kelleent: This is so pathetic and embarrassing. I feel sorry for her and all the pick-me’s in the world that feels like they have to raise a man in order to marry his ass. Meanwhile, what do you do for her outside of suck the marrow from her bones?
Nairobi Girl Blasts Her Married Sponsor On Social Media!
@BridgetMarie: I’m happy it seems like it worked out for them but I used to be this woman and am here to tell you it’s not worth it. You don’t have to basically raise an adult on the off chance they’ll grow into your equal. sis was pouring all that energy into him that could’ve gone into herself
@JourneyJewelz: I wanna share some things too
1. My mom tells me to avoid “men” like you
2. You never said you love ❤️ her u only like that she pays for everything for u
3. She obviously wears the pants in the relationship She’s even wearing a tuxedo in this pic
4. Are u taking her last name?
@PeachySweetLove: I would’ve rather just been thanked for always supporting him ….this list …whew…. I hope she gets new friends…..
@1DJPowerPlay: All I see here is a man that adores the woman that saved his life but you toxic people have managed to change it to something else on his hands. Smh.
@Cocoahontas1: Can you make a list of 10 things you did for her?
@Mochene: He allowed her to put a lot of money into him? He was there when she needed a tax write off? Uh, he helped pick out the color of the car?
@KISSABLE0606: I hope you love her…if you don’t and you are marrying her outta pity, please set her free but if it’s love, God bless your union and please resume your role as the man, thank you!
It is a man’s place to be responsible for his family and the woman to support, let’s not forget that. But when you allow your woman take up your role and you are proud to say it on social media, mehn I dont know o…and he didn’t even say he loves her, I was waiting for that part, I was!
Kenyans are s@xy AF! Here is how we rank
@Nobel_Oche: Responses here is the reason why a lady NEVER pays my bills.Ask we go on a date, set it up, and I PAY.
If you find a way around & pay, I go one up -immediately
On the balance, I never owe a woman. Patriarchy is shit, but let’s pretend as if men are not on the receiving end of it.
@Vickyusual: Honestly, Some ladies have sacrificed much more than @BobPhondo lady..the negative feedback on this thread is because some weren’t lucky to get married to that same guy that they sacrifices their intestines for, as the guy in question dumped them afterwards.#fact.
@_ejor_: Men and women build each other every day. Your story isn’t different. Ignore the hate and enjoy life with your woman. I wish you guys the best.
@MrKann411: 🤣🤣🤣 comments are so revealing. Who are the real misogynists again? Someone is obviously celebrating a woman and the women are not happy 🤣🤣🤣 You gotta love this…