Names are very important. Their meanings vary from community to community.
In the African society, children were or rather are still named after seasons, events, passing on of great people and even after their grandparents or great, great grandparents.
Gitaus Are USELESS In Bed, Kamaus Ni WAHANYAJI.. Here Are The Funny Behaviours Of Kikuyu Men With These 27 Names
But apart from the original meanings, human beings especially Kenyans come up with their own meaning of names.
Most of them, name people according to their characters, go through the list below of Luo male names and their characters.
- Onyango – most are humble
2. Otieno – mechanics wakora sana
3. Owuor – very mean
4. Ojwang’ – will abandon the wife and children in case of hardship
5. Owino – wengi ni welders…
Marys Are Husband Snatchers! Here Is The Full List Of Girls Names And Their Behaviours
6. Odhiambo – wengi wako na swag from birth
7. Opondo – most ni waoga
8. Odero – wengi Fundi wa viatu
9. Okello – wengi ni gentlemen
10. Omondi – wanaogopa maji ya kuoga, hadi ya kunywa…dirty!
11. Ochieng – anakula anything, kitu akuli ni sumu
12. Odongo – Mafundi wa Range Rovers (mechanics)
13. Ouma – ni wachoyo naturally
14. Okoth – sema kunuka jasho hadi ndani ya swimming pool.
15. Ombere – uchawi ya kuzaliwa nayo