Ali Kiba’s wife is super stunning.
The Tanzanian crooner got married last early last year to Amina Khalef in a colorful Islamic wedding that was attended by many including Mombasa County Governor Hassan Joho.
Their wedding reception was held at Joho’s palatial mansion in Mombasa.
Ali Kiba, who has four baby mamas didn’t marry any of them and opted to go for the Kenyan beauty.
According to sources, Ali Kiba’s baby mamas and ex-girlfriends were shocked when news of his wedding went viral and none expected him to marry outside their circle.
“The women did not think Ali Kiba would wed a lady outside their circle. And, when the singer married a Mombasa based lady, they were heartbroken.”
Father Abrahams! Here is a list of celebrities with more than 1 baby mama (Photos)
Well, Ali Kiba’s wife is not a household name like him and little is known about her, but we have put together a list of facts about her, go through them:
- Amina Khalef Ahmed is 23 years old and of Arab descent.
2. She grew up in Tel Aviv, Israel and Kongowea in Mombasa, Kenya
3. She went to Stepping Stone primary school then she later joined Star of the Sea Secondary in Mombasa.
4. She studied accounting at the United States International University (USIU) in Nairobi for her undergraduate.
5. She is currently working in the Finance department at the county office in Mombasa as a fiscal analyst with Ali Hassan Joho.
6. She is the last born in a family of five kids
7. She started dating Ali Kiba in 2016 after his relationship with Jokate Mwegelo did not bear any fruit. Amina prefers a low key life and she kept her relationship with the singer under wraps.
8. She is a staunch Muslim
9. She is from a wealthy family based in Mombasa, Kenya.
10. Of course, she’s beautiful.
Ali Kiba’s wife’s makeup artist pulls a ‘Nyota Ndogo’ on her during their wedding, Tanzanians are not happy (Photos)